ARE YOU BUYING OR SELLING A HOME?
• See an attorney BEFORE you start the process. REAL ESTATE CONSULTATIONS ARE FREE.
• FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS: THERE IS A LOT TO LEARN BEFORE YOU START THE PROCESS.
• Learn why what your realtor puts on your offer to purchase (binder) can affect your entire transaction.
• Learn how to you choose a lender.
• Learn the difference between a banker and a mortgage broker.
• Learn what a pre-qualification really means.
• LEARN ABOUT MORTGAGES, RATE LOCKS, BUY DOWNS, TRAPS and GIMMICKS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
• Learn how to choose an engineer who is going to be thorough and look to protect YOUR INTERESTS.
• Learn how to lower your closing costs.
• Choosing the right attorney is important. Cheaper does not mean better or free would be the best.
• My CONSULTATIONS ARE FREE and you are under no obligation to hire me.
ARE YOU CONSIDERING REFINANCING?
• Learn about mortgages, rate locks, buy downs, trap and gimmicks,
• By law, you can cancel a refinance within THREE BUSINESS days after CLosing. Most clients come to me after the recission period and by then, IT'S TOO LATE.
• Have an attorney protect you both before and at the Closing.
• The majority of mortgage brokers are reputable and honest and are looking out for you, but what if the one you choose is not?
• "Don't worry...you don't need an attorney." That advice is often given, but is not always the right advice.
• My fees are reasonable.
• I will work to KEEP YOUR CLOSING COSTS DOWN.
If you are considering buying or selling a home or refinancing your existing home, please call Joseph A D'Amico Esquire at (718) 984-3100 for a free consultation.