Bankruptcy is not for everyone. If Mr. D'Amico believes other options are in your best interest, he will discuss them with you. Bankruptcy may, however, be an action to consider if you are experiencing:
• Stress Caused by Monthly Bills
• Difficulty Making Monthly Payments
• Constant Worrying & Sleepless Nights
• Constant & Relentless Mailings & Telephone Harassment from Collection Companies
• Summonses from Creditors' Attorneys
• Bankruptcy discharges most (not all) of your unsecured debt.
• The majority of clients keep most of their assets, including homes, leased vehicles, financed vehicles,
pensions, and retirement funds.
• The court does not notify your employer.
• In most instances, only one court appearance is necessary, and the case is heard by a trustee/attorney – not
• The case is usually finalized (discharged) within six months of the filing date.
• You can start rebuilding your credit once you are discharged.